On one particular blog that I enjoy, Diary of a White Indian House Wife, I found this video and it really struck a cord with me. I've watched it maybe fifty times now and each time I see something I didn't notice before. There's so much happening in every frame and when I finally visited Mumbai for a brief three day training, it seemed the same. Everywhere I looked there were a million things going on all at the same time. I was completely fascinated. And this video gives the closest feel to that experience.
April 26, 2012
On one particular blog that I enjoy, Diary of a White Indian House Wife, I found this video and it really struck a cord with me. I've watched it maybe fifty times now and each time I see something I didn't notice before. There's so much happening in every frame and when I finally visited Mumbai for a brief three day training, it seemed the same. Everywhere I looked there were a million things going on all at the same time. I was completely fascinated. And this video gives the closest feel to that experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment