So my summer was spent in Ohio visiting friends and family, lounging by the pool at the Y, and attending ethnic food festivals as one does where I grew up. I made a point of taking in all the large open spaces and greenery knowing that I'll most likely not have that luxury in India.
Save for a few minor obstacles (damaged in the box brand new suitcase; learning that my shipment left Colombia a month late; last minute mailing of stuff that won't fit in the suitcase), summer was relaxing and enjoyable.
I avoided shopping for anything other than the bare minimum to take with me also knowing that I had excess and overweight bags, which is why I cashed in miles and bumped myself up to first class. woo hoo!
Save for a few minor obstacles (damaged in the box brand new suitcase; learning that my shipment left Colombia a month late; last minute mailing of stuff that won't fit in the suitcase), summer was relaxing and enjoyable.
I avoided shopping for anything other than the bare minimum to take with me also knowing that I had excess and overweight bags, which is why I cashed in miles and bumped myself up to first class. woo hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment