Aside from the occasional hooker turning tricks in the alley next to my building, some idiot in the neighborhood also seems to find it entertaining to sneak up in the middle of the night and wake the guards in the building next to mine by banging on the gate and screaming like a savage. His lunacy has woken me up several nights thinking some woman was having the life beat out of her - because, yes, that's how he sounds.
Between yelling out the window, throwing water, and lately trying to snap a picture, tonight I totally lost it. His wailing outside my window put me over the edge, and as I screamed for him to go away, I saw him run home, in uniform, to the building around the corner where he is someone's driver.
Every ounce of crazy rose up in me (full moon tonight) and I stormed out of the house, straight to that building, and right into their garage, and started snapping photos while screaming strings of maniacal obscenities.
My downstairs neighbor and the guards were waiting for me at the end of the drive when I came back. So was another neighbor. They'd all heard him…and then me…and came to see if I was alright.
Oh, yes, I'm fine. I am the crazy white lady.
Between yelling out the window, throwing water, and lately trying to snap a picture, tonight I totally lost it. His wailing outside my window put me over the edge, and as I screamed for him to go away, I saw him run home, in uniform, to the building around the corner where he is someone's driver.
Every ounce of crazy rose up in me (full moon tonight) and I stormed out of the house, straight to that building, and right into their garage, and started snapping photos while screaming strings of maniacal obscenities.
My downstairs neighbor and the guards were waiting for me at the end of the drive when I came back. So was another neighbor. They'd all heard him…and then me…and came to see if I was alright.
Oh, yes, I'm fine. I am the crazy white lady.