March 9, 2015

For now…read this

I've got a lot of posts half written that I haven't gotten around to fine tuning as I've been working on some other projects, so for now, read this. Then explore the rest of the site. Hands down it's the best sites I've found in India, by Indians, about India. 

"Let us for once not try to blame any entity – man or woman – but instead take an objective look at our shortcomings as a society. The constant opposition offered by certain elements of our society to evolve by absorbing the various ideas of other cultures has been our biggest failure in delivering an equal society. No culture is perfect, but each culture can strive to be a sponge of ideologues which accepts the best of both worlds. The apathy and rigidity of Indian society, not to mention its resistance to evolution and critical thinking, has been the biggest roadblock for us in attaining social progress."