Yesterday I started my annual detox, which I usually do in January, but have been so busy this year that I haven't had three straight weeks without some 'event' to do it without it being sabotaged. So, I do my detox now.
'Why?' you may ask do I do this every year. Mostly, to stay healthy and avoid getting sick since I developed allergies to pain killers and antihistamines - which means getting sick is just that extra miserable.
But also because after living overseas for so long, I know I'm not living alone. I have little freeloaders up to no good in my belly. Amoebas, parasites, worms - whatever - I've had them all. I can even tell you which ones I currently have depending on the burp or belly ache. I've taken the purging pills, too. They work just fine. But they're strong, and don't always get all the little guys.
The 21 day detox, though…that's another story. They kick and scream and gurgle and rumble when I'm not feeding them sugar and dairy and wheat. It's like playing a lousy song at the end of the night in a club…if it's bad enough, everyone leaves.
Well, party's over and they're getting 86-ed.
'Why?' you may ask do I do this every year. Mostly, to stay healthy and avoid getting sick since I developed allergies to pain killers and antihistamines - which means getting sick is just that extra miserable.
But also because after living overseas for so long, I know I'm not living alone. I have little freeloaders up to no good in my belly. Amoebas, parasites, worms - whatever - I've had them all. I can even tell you which ones I currently have depending on the burp or belly ache. I've taken the purging pills, too. They work just fine. But they're strong, and don't always get all the little guys.
The 21 day detox, though…that's another story. They kick and scream and gurgle and rumble when I'm not feeding them sugar and dairy and wheat. It's like playing a lousy song at the end of the night in a club…if it's bad enough, everyone leaves.
Well, party's over and they're getting 86-ed.
Well done!! Good for You!
ReplyDelete